
This is the first year Brody would get his face painted. He wanted to sleep with the paint on, but we wouldn't let him! He looked awesome!!

Miss B was absolutly darling last night in the tutu I made her and her adorable onesie and headband! She is eating her onesie in this picture yum yum!

Case went down the big slide a hundred times! He was having a ball!!

Ledger entertained himelf most of the night. He loved the balloon of Mickey Mouse that Jeremy the balloon guy made him. He was a cute cowboy!

Presley was a cute little fairy!

Jefferson, Case, Brody and Hunter loved trick-or-treating in Sugar's house!
Where is Jackson in this picture?

Check out the food display. It was AWESOME!!

Who wouldn't want to go to Sugar's party?
Is anyone else out there feeling exhausted and relieved Halloween is over? Halloween is actually one of my favorite holiday's, but I am happy it is over and I am ready for the calmness of Thanksgiving!
Last night we went to Sugar's house for her awesome Halloween party. This party is so awesome that I have never had to take my kids trick-or-treating because they don't want to leave the party. Can you believe we have never taken our kids trick-or-treating? The funny thing is, they don't seem to mind. They have never complained about not getting to go. That tells you something about Sugar's Halloween party. Last night Sugar had a blow up obstacle course, a bouncy, and best of all, the huge slide!! The food was awesome, the balloon and face painting guys were AMAZING, and the company was perfect! Toward the end of the night, when most everyone had left, Sugar let the boys trick-or-treat in her house. She would go in a bedroom and have the kids knock on the door. When she answered the door, the kids would yell TRICK-OR-TREAT and then she gave them a HANDFUL of candy. Last night she hid bowls of candy and let the kids find them and empty the bowls into their bags. It was a half an hour of giggling and laughter. It was hilarious!! We survived the night and even made it to 8:00 church this morning. We are all wiped out and ready for some calm! Hope you had a spooky fun Halloween and are ready to be thinking of all the things you are thankful for!
6 comments:
Looks like a great party!! And yes!! I am so glad that Halloween is over..
The party was awesome! The balloon guy was AMAZING! Tyla would have never left with all the bouncers and slides there! I didn't get to see Case, but it is obvious that he was probably on the slide! Great job on the tutu, it was adorable!
I am SO relieved Halloween is over! I feel a bit guilty about just how relieved I am!
And I'm so impressed you made it to church ... we did too ... just 40 minutes late! Nice how Matt wanted to sit like it the very front of the chapel for all to see just how late we were! Oh well!!
What a fun party! And a great tradition. I remember all the times I would hear Brody and Case talk about "Sugar" and it took me awhile to figure out who that was. They must really love Grandma!
we just LOVED ledger's cowboy costume. emmi calls him 'edger.'
that party your mom puts on does sound fab... i think it's great that you don't have to take them trick or treating. it makes me tired just thinking about it. i'm all about the trunk or treats... cars nice and close together.
It was so fun. Thanks for having us. My kids did not want to leave and would you believe that after waiting almost 20 minutes for the balloon guy to create a masterpiece for Sofia, I dropped it on the way out! She cried the whole way home:( I think that I am , now, endebted to buy her a balloon everytime we see one.
Post a Comment