
So last night after I gave Ledger a bath, he came running out to the family room naked with his pajamas in hand for Sugar to put on. He tripped on his way, landed on the largest pinecone you've ever in your life seen, and ended up with this...

From what they tell me, he fussed for a minute and then was fine! When I asked him to show me what happened, he lifted up his p.j. bottoms and said, "Ledger fine!" You may be wondering why we would have a pinecone INSIDE the cabin. Well, yesterday we went on a little hike to the lake and collected treasures in baggies along the way. This treasure ended up out of the bag and on the family room floor. Also, see his cute snow hat? He literally hasn't taken it off all week! He sleeps with it and takes it off for just a few seconds so I can wash his hair at night. He calls it his Christmas hat! It's about 3 sizes too small for him, but he doesn't seem to mind.
1 comment:
Ouch!!! I can't believe that was from a pinecone! Poor Guy!
Post a Comment