Today we attempted to get in the Christmas spirit by making gingerbread houses. Sugar went to Target and bought the kits for all the kids. They looked easy enough. Simply glop the frosting all over the house and decorate right? Wrong. They were extremely fragile and wouldn't stay together. Both Brody and Case opened their kit to find both roof pieces broken. Sugar and I did our best to make them work, but no luck! Luckily she had purchased 3 kits where the house was already put together and all you had to do was add the candy decorations. They ended up turning out great, but not before lots of tears and sad faces.

Poor Brody. His roof just wouldn't stay on his house!
After 2 tries, Brody's gingerbread house turned out darling!

Sarah and Anna did a great job on their Gingerbread House.






1 comment:
So cute! I am so sad that I am at home right now cleaning and doing laundry! I want to come back so bad! Why does Ryker have to cry all the time?!?! Thanks so much for having us! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again! Love ya!
Post a Comment