The sheets on every bed are clean.
The laundry is done. (well almost!)
The thank you notes are out.
The schedule for the week is printed.
The car is clean and has a new car seat (pink car seat) in it.
The carpet has been cleaned.
The trash is on the curb.
The hospital bag is packed.
The toes are painted.
A Priesthood blessing has been given.
Tomorrow is the day...how come it still feels like I have a million things to do?
Wish me luck and stay tuned for pictures and hopefully a name for this sweet baby girl that we have been waiting for!
Pink polka-dot...so GIRLIE!!
Yep it's official...I gained the usual 40 pounds!
7 comments:
Good luck!!! Tell Jer to call us if you need anything! I can't wait to meet this pretty princess! Love ya!
You're so prepared! I'll be thinking of you today and praying all goes well. Can't wait to hear what you name her and see her. Good luck!
Good luck, Lindsey! I can't wait to see pictures! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm pretty free most of the days while the boys are in school! :D
AHHH I will be praying for you and your family and can't wait to meet this little princess!!! Good Luck and keep the pictures coming!! BTW..cute toes!!!
Yay!!!! Every week the kids tell me that their teacher is going to have a baby - they are so excited for you! Good luck!!
I am so excited to meet your beautiful baby! Cyndi told me she is just beautiful! Please let me help in any way! I'll come clean your house or watch your boys!
Okay... you and Brody were making fun of my hobo hat? You're feet aren't too cute either! Your toes look great, though. Polka dots... nice choice. =-) Tell Brody he's in trouble.
Post a Comment