I have some stuff I guess I need to hand over to you for cub scouts...non of which will help you a whole lot but I still need to give it to someone. I am always here to answer any questions that you have, I have been through all 3 years with landon so I know all the ropes. We may have to wait until after your baby is born and you feel like thinking about it again. Hopefully by then I will have the energy to gather all the cub scout stuff up!!
2 comments:
All your boys have such pretty eyes.
I have some stuff I guess I need to hand over to you for cub scouts...non of which will help you a whole lot but I still need to give it to someone. I am always here to answer any questions that you have, I have been through all 3 years with landon so I know all the ropes. We may have to wait until after your baby is born and you feel like thinking about it again. Hopefully by then I will have the energy to gather all the cub scout stuff up!!
Good luck with the baby!!
So sweet! I think that Jefferson said the same thing about himself. That's funny. Good luck tomorrow!! EEEEEE! Yay!
Post a Comment