9/21/09

And Now Presenting...

Berkley Raye Felstead
Healthy, Happy, and PINK!

Minutes after birth! Alert and ready for the world!

Day 1! 
 Every little girl needs a onesie that reads, "The Princess Has Arrived!"

Berkley. Four Days Old!  Yep, I'm having fun with her!

15 comments:

Airan said...

No way! She is so stinkin cute! And already with the tutu and flowers and head band! You are already going crazy! This girl is gonna be so trendy and cute! Congratulations! She's amazing!

Leslie said...

What a cuttie!! Congratulations!

onehm said...

Welcome baby Berkley!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL!

Anne said...

Lindsey she's beautiful! I'm so excited you finally got your little princess! We had fun running into you and Jeremy's moms at the hospital. They were so nice and so excited about the baby that I bet she's spoiled already. Congrats again!

Leah said...

What a doll! Love the name, too :) Hope everything went well for you and that you're recovering nicely. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

The Gerard Family said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!! SO happy for you and love the bows and tutu already!!! Every girl has gotta have the bling thing going on and why not start EARLY!!!! LOL CONGRATULATIONS and have fun with her!!

Ashley Harris said...

She's SO cute and I can't get over that TUTU!! Love the name, and she's just a little beauty! Congratulations!!

Sara said...

Oh, Lindsey. She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! I'll give you a few day's rest and then I'll be over with something sweet and PINK! Love her name!

nevedobson said...

YAY!!! congrats to you guys! cute name... she looks like a berkley. can't wait to meet the little beauty.

i thought about what you said about not having us bring over a dinner and decided we wouldn't... i'm actually the same way. so i will just bring you some sort of dessert next time we visit you to congratulate you on your hard work!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Lindsey! She is so dang cute! I'm seeing some Ledger in her cute little face somewhere:) I love that she's all decked out on her fourth day in this world. Can't wait to meet this little princess:)

Lindsey Mann

Libby said...

She is just adorable. Isn't it so fun? It's like having a real live Cabbage Patch doll to dress up. She's such a sweet little princess. I cannot wait to hold her. I bet your boys just can't get enough of her. Your mom said that you are doing okay. I was going to call you this morning about Case but I didn't want to disturb you. I also thought that you were still in the hospital. I can't believe that they sent you home on Saturday. Crazy. I can take Case whenever you need me to (and Ledger too). Time to change the blog title-haha.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little thing. She's adorable, Lindsay!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh Lindsey, she is so cute! How fun to have a little girl to play with! I want to bring you dinner and come see that sweet baby! Let me know when is a good night!

Meg said...

Congratulations! She is too cute. I love that you've been dressing her up already. What a princess. And her name is great. Hope you're getting lots of rest.

Judy (mom) said...

What a beautiful little angel from heaven. How lucky she is to be born into such a special family that is going to love her to pieces. What a little fashion diva...you are going to have fun!