The best part of our trip to Huntington Beach was spending time with these little girlies! It's hard to believe that out of the 6 grandchildren, the only 3 boys are MINE! Pretty soon the boys will be outnumbered (Sorry boys!) It's amazing how different girls are then boys. I've always known this as a former teacher, but to be around girlies for a whole week straight when I'm so used to boys, was an eye opener. It makes me nervous and excited for this baby girl of mine to arrive. The boys loved playing with their cousins and trying to make them laugh when their Mom's couldn't. Can't wait for the next big trip with the COUSINS! We love you girls!

Presley, Brody and Ledger having fun on the beach. Presley will turn 1 at the end of this month.

Ella and Case loved playing together. They have a love/hate relationship. They're the same age...what more can I say?

And here we are...the tourists who rented bikes and rode around Newport Beach one Sunday morning. It was tons of fun for the kids, but lots of work for this overweight Mom!!

This is what we looked like cruising around Disneyland. Good Times!

Cute Presley got the flu while we were at the beach so she didn't
make it into many of the pictures!

Disneyland!

Ella and Presley giving kisses!


3 comments:
Cute pictures! I can definitely tell all the cousins are related. They look a lot alike. Especially Ledger and Brooklyn.
That picture with you all standing in front of condos (the brown ones to the right) are where Matt's Mom used to live before moving out here. Funny! I loved it when she lived there. It was so fun to visit her!
P.S. I should mention it's the Newport Beach picture :)
I love all these posts from the beach! FUN! Cousins are the best!
Post a Comment