10/17/08

Ledger Felstead

Is this the cutest kid ever?  This is our baby, Ledger.  He is 15 months old going on 3!  I say that because this kid tries to do anything and everything his big brothers do. He likes to be in the middle of every wrestling match, light saber fight and conversation (even though his vocabulary is still really limited!) He is into every cupboard, drawer and niche in the house.  He especially loves to get into the pantry and pull out cheese crackers, graham crackers, and fruit snacks.  It is not unusual for me to find him on the floor of the pantry eating whatever he pulled off the shelf.  He wants to eat all day long...he's such a pig!  Ledger is so happy and loving.  He loves all thing soft and snuggly including stuffed animals.  Truthfully I think I'm his favorite thing to snuggle!  We have a special bond (possibly due to our birthday's being a day apart). I feel so lucky to be the Mom of this cute kiddo!

No comments: