7/15/15

Playing Holes At White Mountain Country Club

This afternoon, Kim and I took these 4 kiddos to play some golf.  They are all excited for the tournament tomorrow and wanted to get some practice. 
I love watching Ledger getting ready to tee off.  He looks so small next to the big golf course!  Don't let that fool you though, this little dude has a BIG swing!
Case has been begging to play golf all week.  I'm so happy we were finally able to play today.  This kid has a swing like you wouldn't believe! He kills the ball!
Dang sand traps!  No problem for this boy!
The highlight of the day was Case getting to drive the golf cart.  Funny boy!
When the kids all decided they wanted to play golf, Brody was playing tennis with some of his little cousins.  He was having so much fun that he didn't want to play golf with us.  After the first 2 holes with Case and Ledger, I got a hold of Brody and told him that I was taking him golfing.  He agreed as long as it was just the two of us.  I went and got him and he played 5 holes today.  He did pretty good.    When he focuses on the game, he plays well.  Golf is a serious mental game.  It is hard to stay focused!
I had so much fun with Brody today.  There is something different about this kid this summer.  He seems much more relaxed and happy the past week.  He is actually being so much nicer and kinder to me which makes me thrilled.  i love you Brody.  So happy we were able to spend some time together today!

No comments: