Today my baby girl graduated from preschool. Although she is not going to kindergarten next year, she will be going to a 5 day a week preschool next year which means her days with Miss Jody are over. That is hard for me to swallow. I can't stand that I don't have any more kids going to Evergreen Cottage Preschool.
Berkley and the 2014 preschool graduating class.
Andy, Megan, Kyle, Miss B., Jordan, Paisley, Stephen and Rylee
Berkley and Jordan. Can't believe Jordan is going to kindergarten next year.
Graduation started with the Pledge Of Allegiance.
Up next the kids marched around singing, "You're A Grand Old Flag."
After diplomas were presented, the kids sang, "What A Wonderful World."
Being that graduation was the day after the boys got out of school, they were able to attend. They were laughing and giddy the whole time they watched their baby sister graduate.
Sugar and Jim were able to come.
And so was Nanny.
Miss Jody is the best teacher ever. I love her philosophy of teaching. Berkley is sure going to miss her next year. Can you believe Miss Jody was MY kindergarten teacher a hundred years ago?
Yesterday while I was helping at Case and Ledger's class parties at school, My mom took Miss B. to the mall to get a new drew and shoes for graduation. I was dyyyying at this dress! So cute!
Berkley was lucky enough this year to have her cousin Paisley in her class. She also was lucky to have Jordan and Megan there too. (Sorry Megan, I couldn't ever get a picture of you with the girls.) Case are you photo bombing the picture of the cute girls? :)
Can you believe all of these boys/brothers attended Miss Jody's preschool? How fun for these girls to have their brothers there!
Nate, Drew, Brody, Jefferson, Case, Jackson, Ledger and Jack










No comments:
Post a Comment