Tonight we met Sugar, Jim, Nanny, Papa, GG and Gpa at Smashburger for dinner and then we all headed over to Brody and Case's piano recital. I was a little nervous about this recital being that they only had a couple weeks to practice and they really didn't practice the way they should. That being said, both boys did great.
Brody played a song called, "The Fly's Adventure". I love watching this boy play. His hands are so magical and fun to watch.
Case played a song called, "The Storm" Case has small hands and short fingers. He struggles with piano but is getting better each week. If I could just get this boy to practice a little more, he would really be good.
This boy likes songs that repeat and songs that he knows.
How fun to be in a recital with friends from the neighborhood, school and church.
Sugar was so nice to bring GG and Gpa tonight. So happy she was there.
Brody and Case with their piano teacher, Russel York.


No comments:
Post a Comment