11/27/13

Sorry El Charro

 Every year on Thanksgiving Eve, my mom's side of the family meets at El Charro for dinner.  Being that El Charro has not opened back up since June, we were all wondering where we would celebrate Thanksgiving Eve.  Jeremy made a quick call to Mattas at Riverview and we were set up to eat there. These cute cousins were having the time of their lives at Matta's
 Case and Blake
 GG and Paisley
 My cute niece Mackenzie just started working at Mattas.  She was our waitress tonight, poor thing.
 Cave and Kunkle
 Cute Ledger waiting for his food.
Love that Matta's still has these old school video games for the kids to play.  As you can see, I did a terrible job of taking pictures tonight.  I have no pictures of Michel, Chris, Sarah, Trent, Aiden and Anna.  Sorry guys.  I think I was too sleepy from the Schnepf Farms field trip.

No comments: