10/14/13

The Happiest Place On Earth just got happier!

 On Thursday morning we woke up and headed over to Disneyland.  While we were waiting to get in, Libby, Cory and the kids joined us for a fun day at the park.  To say our kiddos were excited would be an understatement.  
 Cute kids ready for a day of fun!
 Because Libby is a dear friend, she took Miss B. and Jordan on the tea cups while I tried to watch from the side.  Thanks Libby!
 The day was filled with all kinds of rides that we hadn't done in the past.  Case went on this fun ride to prepare him for the Tower Of Terror.  Unfortunately after dropping up and down, he decided that maybe the Tower Of Terror wasn't for him after all. He is smart like his mama and stays away from rides that make him scared and sick.
 Jeremy and Ledger waiting in line for the Woody Roundup ride.  
 Getting ready for some 3-D action.
 How cute are these crazy boys?
 Jordan and Cory ready for some fun.
 While the kids were getting the pants scared off them on the Tower Of Terror (for the first time ever), I took Berkley and Jordan over to the Playhouse Disney show.  I personally love this show because it is just sweet and fun.  These girls loved when the bubbles started falling from the ceiling.  Stay tuned as to why Berkley is wearing her Rapunzel costume.
 I love all the Disney characters that walk the streets of Disneyland.  Berkley and I were able to see many of the parades and characters being that she is too short to ride most the rides.  I don't think either of us minded...too much!
 If only Cory was strong enough to push all these crazy boys around on the stroller like this.  
 Berkley asked me to take a picture of her in front of this mural.  It is so realistic looking that you really feel like you are standing in front of this street.
 Waiting in lines at Disneyland isn't so bad when you have friends to play with.
 Getting ready for a crazy "Monsters Inc." ride.
 Lucky girl!
For dinner that night, we went to Storytellers to celebrate Jordan's 5th birthday.  Luckily Berkley got to celebrate too.  We had so much fun at Disneyland with the Giles.  The kids have a blast riding rides with them and Jeremy and I have fun laughing with Cory and Libby. This is our second year doing this during fall break, and honestly, I think we should do it EVERY year! We were so sad when the park closed and we had to go home.  Same time next year Giles family?

1 comment:

Libby said...

Of course!!! Best tradition ever!