Last night I took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch. You know, the one on the corner of Power and McKellips? Ok so it's not officially a pumpkin patch, but it's the best we could do this year. Each kid got to pick the perfect pumpkin for them. A few times I had to tell them, "NO WAY!" because they were outrageously priced. In the end, everyone was happy.
Berkley chose the perfect "little" pumpkin for her.
Brody went round and fat this year.
Ledger chose a nearly perfect sized pumpkin.
An Case went tall and skinny.
Super cute pumpkins and kids!
After choosing the perfect pumpkins, we headed home to start carving. I gave each kid a whiteboard marker and they made a face on their pumpkin.
Then, I let the kids each carve their own pumpkins.(Jeremy helped Berkley) I love that they are old enough to do this on their own instead of waiting and watching as Jeremy and I carve them.
Berkley looooooved the gooey insides of the pumpkin.
Case had to stand while carving his pumpkin since it was so tall.
Sugar came over to help us carve. She was covered in seeds and goo when it was done.


No comments:
Post a Comment