Besides the fact that it's scorching hot outside, we are looooving our summer. I was totally looking forward to less of a crazy schedule and wouldn't know it's 100 times crazier then when the kids were in school. The reason? The Country Club has made the schedule so weird this summer and it's totally messed everything up! The day starts with Ledger going to golf at 7:00 am. That's right, he has to leave the house at 6:30 in order to get there on time. Luckily Jeremy offered to take him at that time each morning because there is noooooo way I could have done it. Take a look at what our first 6 hours of the day look like.
7:00 Ledger to golf
8:00 Ledger to tennis. Brody and Case to golf
9:00 Ledger and Berkley to swim team. Brody and Case to tennis
10:00 Brody and Case to swim team
10:15 Berkley to musical theatre at Jeannes
11:15 boys to stroke clinic
11:30 pick up Miss B. from musical theatre
12:00 Miss B. to swim lessons at Miss Carolyn's
1:00 FINALLY home.
It's so funny cause I remember as a child my mom would drive up and down Brown road taking all of us to and from our lessons and activities. Now here I am doing the same thing. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's fun and I love being with my kids.
Miss B. got a new set of golf clubs this week from her cute friend Brett. She then decided she wanted to be on the golf team. GREAT! I signed her up and out we went to the putting green to learn how to hold the club. All was good and she was thrilled with her golf shirt and PINK clubs.
Then it was time for lessons from coach Scott.
And then it was off to the driving range to practice. It was HOT. And a little someone couldn't hit the ball. And that same little someone got frustrated with herself and decided she didn't want to be on the golf team. Maybe next year!
Case is really a strong golfer, as is Brody. I love that this is a sport that they will be able to do for the rest of their lives.
Ledger has decided this summer that his favorite sport is tennis. He almost didn't get to play tennis this year due to a new tennis pro and some OUTRAGEOUS weekly prices. Thankfully the pro came to his senses and all was good. This boy is loving this sport.
Brody is loving tennis too. This is a good sport for him. I hope he will want to play tennis and even golf in the fall. I think he could be good at both.
Case has a lot of power for tennis. He is still in baseball mode which mades holding a tennis racquet and hitting a tennis ball a little difficult. He is SMASHING the ball EVERY hit. It's hilarious.
I love that I am able to be a stay at home mom to see my kiddos participate in these activities. I love that I get to spend the day with them. What do you do with your kids in the summer?




No comments:
Post a Comment