This year in primary our theme is, "I Am A Child Of God." I am excited for this new year in primary. We have some fun things planned as a presidency and I will have all 4 of my kiddos in primary. To celebrate the beginning of the new year, we had a, "Meet Your New Primary Teacher" breakfast the day before we started the new year. I had these little mirrors cut and found these white frames at Michaels so that the kids could make an, "I Am A Child Of God" mirror. This is just the start of Miss B.'s. By time she was done there were foam stickers all over. Still can't believe this little lady is going to be a Sunbeam!
Ledger made his sporty and it turned out really cute.
While I was setting up that morning, my boys started a card game that turned into an all boy card game while we were waiting for the activity to start.
We served bagels with cream cheese, doughnuts, muffins, fruit and juice. We played a gummy bear game with our classes and new teachers. We also showed this fun video to introduce the new theme. It was a fun way to get to know one another.
Audrey's mom Ellen is in the primary presidency with me and this is her cute daughter. I hope she doesn't mind me showing this picture of her and her cute mirror. It turned out so cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment