Today these two little fish started swim lessons with Miss Carolyn. Ledger did great in the warm familiar water. He has been swimming at Mesa Country Club for a week now so he was good to go. Miss B. on the other hand... She started off brave. She was deliberately falling off the step and giggling when I pulled her up for air. She thought she was so funny splashing and doing big kicks with Miss Carolyn. She couldn't decide if she should laugh or cry when it was time to monkey walk and do her big circles. But let me tell you, when it was time to go to the deep end, she fell apart. She SCREAMED!! She CRIED!! She THREW A FIT!! It was not a pretty sight. She survived and so did I and tomorrow will be worse. Wish me luck...and drier clothes when I done.
1 comment:
Ugh. I hate swim lessons with little ones! She wears her suit with style, though!
Post a Comment