12/30/10

Hello Snow!!

Less then 12 hours ago there wasn't a drop of snow on the ground.  Now, we are covered in at least a foot of snow.  The wind is wild and blowing the snow across the golf course so hard that you can't see a thing! It is beautiful!  Nothing like a fresh blanket of snow covering the trees and ground while I'm in my warm pj's by the fire.  I don't wanna leave, I may not be able to leave! The roads are closed and we are SNOWED IN!!
My car is looking a little snowy!

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Wait STOP! What? Crazy!! I figured you got snow by now, but you are up North with all the kiddos at Sugars cabin...does it get any better than that? Umm....NO! Lucky you! Have so much fun! Keep us updated on all the FUN things you do! Miss you like CRAZY xoxo! HaPpY NEw YeAr! 2011

Katie said...

I bet your kids are in heaven! Hope you had a snow ball fight :)