5/5/10

Fun Friday

Jefferson, Ledger, Tayla, Sage, Jackson, Priscilla, Brody, Chloe, Megan and Madison.  
Not pictured:  Case and Brooke



So you all know how crazy our life is right now right?  Well we do have a little fun ya know!! On Fridays, I let the boys invite their friends over for a little Fun Friday, just to play and be kids.  Before they go to school, they tell me what yummy goodie they want when they get home and I make sure it is here.  Some of the most popular yummies have been Root Beer Floats, Sprite Floats, Krispy Kreme Donuts, Ice Cream Sundaes and just good ol snacks (pretzels, fishies, fruit snacks).  The kids play on the tramp, swing on the swing set, and play hide and seek and tag.  It is tons of fun for the boys!  Feel free to bring your little cuties over for fun Friday (but please call first so I can make sure I have enough junk, I mean treats!)

4 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

So fun! We do Friday Fun Day too!

Libby said...

Our boys had so much fun. They can't stop talking about it. Thanks so much for including them.

Amanda said...

Linds- I am serious I love to reaad your blog and wish I was more like you! You are an amazing fun mother and thanks for all your fun entries, I love to read them. We will not be at swim team anymore we are not members at the club anymore so I am sad I will not see you every summer now. By the way Miss B is to ADORABLE!!!

nevedobson said...

you are such a fun mom!

your kids are going to have awesome memories.