
I have been having lots of fun these past couple of weeks with Brody and his First Grade friends! Not only did I get to go on the field trip with him, I got to help out at his water day and go to P.E. with him. Let me just tell you, P.E. about killed me. It was rope day and WOW...it was HARD! As a child I would flip and swing all over the place when it was rope day. Well...not any more. I could barely hang on to the rope and swing let alone climb to the blue tape or flip like a monkey. I left exhausted and
embarrassed!! If only I had my camera that day. I would have gotten some sweet shots of Libby and I doing "The Dairy Queen," "Michael Jordan,"and "The Monkey Tail." It was classic, DANG I wish I had taken my camera!! Oh well, Libby managed to shoot this picture of Brody and his friends at water day. It was fun but chilly!! Thanks for not being
embarrassed of me and letting me help out at your school Brody! I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment