2/6/10

You've Got Mail!


Last week for FHE we read a sweet story titled, "Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch."  If you haven't read this one, I highly recommend it!  I cry every time. After we talked about ways we can show love toward others, we decorated these darling mailboxes and wrote each other love letters.  We decided the letters can be signed by the person who wrote them (or colored in some cases) or left blank.  This whole week we have all been receiving letters from each other.  It is seriously fun when I see the flag on my mailbox up and realize someone loves me. Of course most of the letters are signed "sikret emier." (that would be secret admirer.) but I secretly know that since Brody is the only one who can actually write words, they are from him! What a fun way for our family to show our love for each other!  What ways do you and your family show your love?

3 comments:

Ashley Asay said...

Where do we find the story? Is it a book or in the Friend magazine? Great idea with the mailboxes and letters.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

It's a book from the bookstore. I'll text you the author when I find the book!

Brianne Skidmore said...

Very sweet! Thanks for doing tomorrow night's planning for me:)