Heart beat sounds good!
Doesn't my baby look huge on the scale?
Measuring from head to toe.
Last week, or the week before...I can't even remember, Miss B. had her 4 month well check up. As you know from previous posts, I dread these appointments. While I love seeing how long she is, how much weight she has gained, and how big her noggin is, I hate hate hate those immunizations. As expected, they juiced my sweet baby girl up with 5 shots in her chunky little thighs. It was painful for me to hear her cry, but even more painful to think about why we are giving our little babies so many shots at one time! I won't go on any more about how I hate immunizations so here are some exciting things from the 4 month appointment.
Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz (42%)
Height: 25.8 inches (92%)
Head Circumference: 15.9 inches (28%)
Shots given: DTaP, Hib, Prevnar, Rota Virus, and one other I can't remember!
1 comment:
Oh Lindsey I was thinking of you at Kate's well visit a couple of weeks ago. They were out of one of her shots so she got to skip it- I was so excited! Even so it's so sad to see a happy baby turned sad and fussy for days after all those shots!
Miss B is adorable and it was fun holding her in Primary yesterday! She was cracking me up playing with her headband and I can't believe how big the girls are getting already, it's too fast!
Post a Comment