2/22/10

Waiting Game


Potty training is the worst thing ever!  It is truly one of the most frustrating things about being a mom.  For the past week I have done nothing more then follow a little potty training 2 year old around the house waiting for him to poop.  Seriously!!  Guess what happens the very second I turn my back to help Miss B. ...POOP!  Not on the potty though.  Poop on the grass, poop on the pavers, poop in the new Mickey Mouse under ware.  It's disgusting and awful.  You would think it would be pee all over the place, but it's not.  In fact, it's been almost one week since this whole adventure began and only one pee pee accident.  It's weird!!  I'm not giving up though, I will fight, and I will WIN!!  So now I sit on the potty (seat is down) and blog while I wait...and wait...and wait....
Ledger needed his Mickey Mouse "puter" to keep him occupied while he waited!

8 comments:

onehm said...

OH YES, I remember the pain and suffering that comes to a mama when she is potty training a child.
I told you what worked for us...and Gigantor too, only had #2 accidents most of the time. :) So lovely.

Good LUCK!

The Gerard Family said...

LOL...he is doing better than Haydyn and they share the same birthday so don't feel bad!!! I am being selfish because I don't want to sit home for 3 days straight so its just easier with a diaper!!! GOOD LUCK!!

nevedobson said...

well at least you are having SOME success. i was so jealous/proud when i saw ledger peeing in the potty. i haven't even attempted since last week. i did buy new treats and showed them to her... but the girl is not interested! good luck to you. maybe i will find the energy to start up again...

Unknown said...

That is helarious. Isn't it frustrating to buy underware and then throw them all away because they have been pooped in! Hang in there!

Libby said...

Hilarious. Oh the joys of potty training. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Cleaning poop out of underwear is one of the worst things ever. If I were made of money, I'd throw them all away and just buy new ones. Too bad for me... I must continue to swish them in the toilet, spray 'em down, and wash them over and over again.

Your kids are stinkin' adorable!

Meg said...

Oh, the potty training! I feel the same way-sooooo not my favorite thing. Ugh. Keep it up, though! You guys can do it!

Kristy Treible said...

If it makes you feel any better I have been potty training Tyla for like 3 years now and I would do anything to never see her in a diaper again! I agree it is the most frustrating thing ever as a Mom to have to potty train!