My husband thinks the number 13 is a lucky number. He was born on December 13th which is why he says it's lucky. 13 just so happens to be how much weight I need to loose in order to fit into my cute jeans and shirts again. Not so lucky for me! What's interesting about the whole weight thing is that I really don't feel like I'm 13 pounds overweight. Sure, I still have unwanted stomach fat but I did just give birth to my 4th baby. We all know it takes more time with each pregnancy to loose the weight right? After all, it took 9 months to put on that 40 pounds, it's not gonna just fall off. Well I'm sick of looking like I'm still preggo. I looked all over my garage and guess what I found in the heaps of toys, tractors, bikes, trikes, boxes of teaching stuff, and junk...
It's my treadmill. Oh treadmill...I've missed you so much! I didn't run on you while I was pregnant because my old tired body couldn't handle it! But I'm back and ready to get in shape. Can you help me?
3 comments:
You are so funny! If you need to lose 13 pounds that means I need to lose like 30!!! I am on week 6 of working out and I have gained 6 pounds....gotta love that! Good Luck!
If I could look as good as you do after 6 months I would be jumping up and down!! You look great!!
I've been begging Ryan for the past two weeks to pull ours out of the basement, but he doesn't know where to put it. I told him right in front of the TV in our living room. That way I can catch up on the news and Oprah while getting my fat a** in shape. He said no.
Post a Comment