2/25/10

A Bumbo and a Dumbo!!


I'm the Dumbo for not getting one of these little Bumbo's (in pink or course!) sooner.  Miss B. loves hanging out in it while I'm cooking, eating, or helping someone else.  Hooray for the Bumbo...and the saucer...and the bouncy chair...and the play mat!!  Does anyone else think Miss B. is starting to look like my Mom?  Hey! Maybe that means she will look like ME!  Wouldn't that be weird?
Berkley 5 months

2 comments:

Leslie said...

She is to cute...I was thinking on Sunday that she looks alot like you!! I think I will have to get one of those bumbo things too!!

Anne said...

Oh this pic is SO cute Lindsey! She has such a sweet smile and I love her eyes. I'm glad you got a bumbo. They are the best and you should get the tray, too. I'm thinking it'll be great when I start foods with Kate, but for now she has a cute spinning toy I suction onto the tray that she plays with while I do my hair. :)

Love your pink seat, by the way. Kate rocks the blue one but what are going to do! When I bought mine they only had blue or lavender and somehow it seemed better to put my girl in blue than my boy in purple, haha!