6/25/09

Happy Birthday to ME!

An old, but thinner picture of ME!


It's my birthday!  The birthday that has caused me to be "high risk" with this pregnancy.  It's a milestone.  One that I am not going to let get me down.  It's a good day...a busy day.  No time to think about where the time has gone.  What I want in the future.  We have swim team practice, golf, a golf party, more swim lessons and a BIG swim meet tonight.  It's a good day!  
What are you doing today?

By the way...I went for another High Risk ultrasound yesterday.  All is good with this little baby!  Without a doubt it's a GIRL!  A big girl...2 lbs, 5 oz. I'm 28 weeks along.  My due date got moved up by 2 weeks cause she's so big.  This means nothing to my doctor but I'm thrilled to know she is big and healthy!  I love big rolly polly babies.  They make me feel happy, and safe! More on this little girlie later!  

So I interviewed my boys this morning and thought I would share with you their views.

What You May Not Know About ME!

What is something I always say to you?
Brody:  Pick up your toys
Case:  Pick up your toys

What makes me happy?
Brody:  When I kiss you
Case:  When I pick up

What makes me sad?
Brody:  Hmmm..I don't know.  
Case:  When I don't love you.

How do I make you laugh?
Brody:   You chase after us
Case:  You shake your bum bums at me!

What do you think I was like as a child?
Brody:  Funny 
Case:  A girl

How old am I?
Brody:  I don't know.  27?
Case:  I don't know

How tall am I?
Brody:  The same height as my teacher
Case:  40 pounds

What is my favorite thing to do?
Brody:  That's a tricky one.  I don't know your favorite thing to do.  
Case:  Work, all that stuff!  

What do I do when you're not around?
Brody:  Errands
Case:  The laundry

What am I really good at?
Brody:  Cutting and laminating stuff
Case:  Front flips

What am I not really good at?
Brody:  Doing Legos
Case: Back Flips

What is my job?
Brody:  To take care of us
Case:  Computer

What do you and I do together?
Brody: Clean the house
Case: Go to the movies and lunch

How are we the same?
Brody:  We're NOT!  
Case:  We both have blue eyes

Where is my favorite place to go?
Brody:  I don't know
Case:  Oreganos

 

6 comments:

onehm said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great (busy) day! ;) Make that hubby give you a day off here pretty soon so you can get a pedicure and a massage...

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! :D

I love your boys' answers to your interviews. Precious!

By the way, you look GREAT! I mean it! You're so cute and petite with just a little baby bump. Makes me want to take you and squeeze you when I see you :)

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!

I also think you look great you got to love the confirmation that it is a girl!! And your boys are so adorable!!

Hope you have a great day and do something fun!!

Libby said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I didn't realize the date when I called you this morning and left you a message. So just pretend that I did-haha. Your boys are so funny. Wow, you're a 40 pound 27 year old huh? I'm so glad to hear about your baby. She might be right up there with Jordan!! Have a fun day.

The Gerard Family said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay~!!!! Love the "interview" your boys are so sweet and soon you will have a sweet little girl. BTW you look awesome!!!

Sara said...

Hope you had a great birthday and got to do something really fun!