The birthday boy loved blowing out his candle this morning!
This little guy is 2 today! Where has the time gone? Seriously, it seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him. This little guy has been such a fun addition to our family. He is so snugly yet head strong. He can throw a screaming tantrum that never ends. He is the loudest kid in church, restaurants and the movies! Jeremy and I laugh wondering how much it costs to have vocal cords removed!! He's just LOUD! I guess being the third child you have to be. His favorite word is NOOOOO!!! He loves his big brothers and thinks he can do whatever they do. He swims like a fish and can light saber fight like the big boys! He loves Mickey Mouse and Star Wars. The best thing about this 2 year old is his hugs and kisses. He freely gives them away at anytime of the day. I often have to warn people at the grocery store or restaurants about his gift for giving hugs and kisses. Perfect strangers will come up to him and say, "Oh you are so cute, can I have a hug?" He will give them that big hug and then go right in for the kiss (open mouthed of course!)! It's hilarious! He's the kid who you pick up and he will lay his head on your shoulder. He is just snugly and cute! Ledger loves to read books and eat bean burros from El Charro. He LOVES salsa and eats it like it's candy. We always have to get Ledger his own bowl of salsa when we go for Mexican food. One amazing thing about this boy is that he can count to 20 all by himself. It's weird, I know, but both Jeremy and Sugar have heard him do this. He would probably be potty trained if either Jeremy or I had the energy or time to help him. He loves going on Ranger rides and to breakfast with the boys on Saturday mornings. Don't even try to go without him, it's not pretty! Ledger is a really good listener and loves to help. Recently, this little guy learned to take his clothes on and off which he thinks is super fun! Along with the clothes coming off, so does the diaper (or Elmo as he calls them). Several times I have gone in to get him in the morning and he is butt naked in his crib. Hilarious I know, but not when he's peed all over his sheets and blankets. I love this little guy oh so much! I can hardly wait to see how he grows and changes this next year. Happy Birthday sweet little Ledger! I love you SOOOOOO Much!
2 comments:
In October when Coop turns two you might be reading a very similar blog post, except for the counting to 20,SHOWOFF!! LOL. Coop loves to lightsaber fight with the boys & loves to pee all over his bed too. How fun for Ledger to keep up with his bros. You have a very exciting household with even more fun to come!!
Happy Birthday Ledger!!
Post a Comment