Case is ready to swim with those super cool googles!
Three weeks ago, Case and Ledger started swim lessons with Ms. Carolyn. Case did great and is having a ball swimming with Jefferson, Nate and Josh. He still gets a little nervous going off the board, but somehow can talk his teacher into moving a little closer so he doesn't have to swim so far! Ledger is doing great now too! It was a little scary that first week with all the screaming and crying he did. This is the same kid who didn't so much as fuss last year when he took swim lessons. He is loving the water now and I'm super happy that I don't have to get soaked and listen to him scream for a half hour!
3 comments:
YES!! Its so nice that they don't scream now!! I have been getting Grief from Carolyn for putting swimmning lessons on my blog, I was getting ready to take them off, until I saw yours!!! I guess I will keep the post!! Glad they are enjoying it, miss seeing you and talking to you!!
I HATE swim lessons. Hats off to you for already starting. We don't start until June and I'm already dreading it! Cal, who will be 6 this summer, still can't swim. It just doesn't click with him!! I can't wait until all of them are swimming!
I love the picture of Ledger pointing to the Juice! Too funny!I can't wait to take the girls swimming.It was good seeing you guys last night it is so nice to get out even if it is just for a couple hours. Hopefully next time we will be on time! :)
Post a Comment