
It was cold and rainy yesterday at the Mesa Country Club Easter party!

Ledger loved finding eggs at Sugar's house!

Brody was all smiles as he looked for eggs in Sugar's mailbox!

Case had a great time dying eggs with Chandler and Hayley!

Brody was the only one of the boys who would get near the Easter bunny at Mesa Country Club! Case and Ledger were freaked out!

And their off! Can you see Brody and Case getting soaking wet in the rain at the Mesa Country Club Easter party? it was so cold but the kids didn't mind a bit! They got TONS of eggs!
Happy Easter! Does anyone out there love this holiday like I do? Think about it...coloring eggs, going on the hunt, opening Easter baskets and eating tons of yummy candy! It can't get any better! As much as I love this holiday, I'm actually ready for it to be over. I hate to say this, but our Easter has lasted 10 days. I'm not kidding either! It started last weekend with Easter at Sugar's house. That was super fun and a great way to start the celebration. From there it was dying eggs with our cute cousins from Texas. After that it was Easter at Mesa Country Club. This morning after church, we did our own little egg hunt and had fun opening Easter baskets. Later today, we will head over to Nanny and Papa's house and then to G.G. and G.Pa's for more egg hunts and candy! WHEW! That's a lot of Easter celebrating! Although the kids are on a candy high (so am I!) and I'm ready for the annoying green Easter grass to disappear, I still love this simple holiday and the real meaning behind it all! Hope you and your family had a hippity-hoppity great Easter Sunday!
1 comment:
I'm with Case and Ledger. That giant Easter Bunny is more than frightening!
Post a Comment