2/7/09

It's Saturday...


and around here, that means breakfast at Eggs and Eyes (as the boys call it) with Dad!  They look forward to Saturdays all week long.  Mostly because there is no school, but also cause they get to have breakfast with Dad and then spend the rest of the day with him.  They love driving to Eggs and Eyes in the Ranger, watching the waitresses pick up on what they think is a single Dad, and coming home to play!  I love that I get 45 minutes of quiet to Blog, check my email and get in the shower!  
What do you love about Saturday?

2 comments:

Libby said...

They have the best french toast there. I can't wait to hear about The Lion King.

Kristy Treible said...

Jeff told me Jer did that every Saturday with the boys. That is too fun! I would love to help you with the suckers I have heart molds so if we can work out a time this week so you can have them for the boys to put with their valentines that would be fun and yes I seriously want to do food storage so bad so we should get together and the boys should definately take the kids!