
This afternoon Jeremy and I took Brody and Case to Gammage Auditorium to see The Lion King. It was a wonderful performance. It's amazing how the performers make the animals move. They look so real. The singing was awesome and the special effects were even better. The boys were mesmerized by the whole thing. If you haven't been to see it, you should go. It's something fun and different to do with the kids. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the boys. I got chewed out big time by the woman showing us to our seats. She threatened to take my camera and said technically that is what she is supposed to do but will let me go this time. I looked around when we finally got to our seats and every Mom around me was snapping shots of their little ones at the play. Oh well, whatta ya do?
2 comments:
I wanted to go but I couldn't get tickets.
If it makes you feel better, I got chewed out by a Sheriff for speeding today. he he he
We took the kiddos a couple of years ago. We had a blast too!!!!
Post a Comment