2/13/09

Happy Valentine's Day

Goofy Ledger wearing his Valentine's Day hat!

Brody and his Valentine Loot!

Cute Case and his Valentine goodies

It's Valentine's Day!  Here are just a few things that I Love:

I love that I have 3 boys and the comments that people make when they see me with them!  
I love that I have a husband who can't keep his hands off me and goes out of his way to make holidays and birthday's special for me.
I love that my Mom is my best friend.
I love that I get to stay home with my boys even though I miss being a teacher. 
I love the evenings when we are all home together and everyone is safe.
I love that kindergarten is almost over even though I hear 1st grade is scary.
I love that I get to be in primary with Brody and Case each week.
I love El Charro, Sonic drinks and Mattas tacos.
I love that I am learning how to make bread and rolls and the challenges that come with this.
I love that I make it out of bed each morning for 5 a.m workouts.
I love the security of my home.  I feel safe and happy here!
I love that my Mom is taking the boys tonight for a sleep over even though we have to be to church at 8:00.
I love that it is a three day weekend and that we don't have any plans!  
I love my family more then anything in the world!

Hope your day is filled with love, laughter and happiness, yummies, kisses, hugs and love!   There will be a lot of this going on around here!  

5 comments:

Airan said...

Lindsey, you are just too cute! I just love to read your blog! And your boys are all so dang adorable!

Leslie said...

You are one lucky lady!!

As far as cub scouts, we have our blue and gold this Saturday. It's from 5-6:30pm. If you can make it that would be great, if not, I know its last minute. I will try to drop an invitation off this afternoon. I would LOVE your help decorating before hand if you are available!!

Kristy Treible said...

I LOVE El Charro and can't live without my sonic drinks! I also love reading your blog it gets me so excited to have a boy! Speaking of that I need help finding cute boy clothes everytime I go shopping for him I end up buying the girls more clothes!!All I have got is some cute skater clothes from Brandon at Freedom. Help!

Leah said...

Hey Lindsey, it's Leah (Ryker's Mom). I found you through Leslie's blog. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by! You've seriously got the cutest little family! If you're interested in viewing my blog, you can email at leah.lcs@gmail.com My blog is private, but I'd love to have you!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Kristy!

I'm always up for shopping! We should hit Desert Surf soon...everything is 75%off right now. Let me know when you're ready!