11/20/08

Salad Dressing Obsession


So today my friend Juli called to ask if Case could come play with her little man.  She ended up keeping him for most of the morning even though I called an hour into the play date to see of she wanted me to come get him.  While Case was gone I had some free time and decided to make some salad dressing to go with my dinner tonight.  Well, I pulled out the ol cook book and went crazy.  I ended up making 3 salad dressings for my little family who probably won't want any of them. (I know, I need to get a hobby!)  I made a Cumin vinaigrette which I'm not so sure about, a Ridgefield dressing that is a really pretty green color, and Thousand Island for my Thousand Island loving husband.   We'll see how well they go over with this boring Italian Dressing family! Stay tuned for the results of my salad dressing kid test.

No comments: