11/5/08

Backyard Picnic!



This is the life!  Today the weather finally cooled off so we headed outside for a picnic lunch.  We spread a blanket on the back patio and enjoyed a sandwich, Doritos, apples and  of course juice boxes.  This is exactly what I love about being a stay at home Mom.  I am so lucky!

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Jeremy told Jeff you guys found our blog! I am so excited you have one too! I heard your not coming on the tour Saturday :( you should come. It will be fun, I will be the prego one riding in the very back! I don't even have a costume yet.

Your boys are so cute. Love the Halloween pics. You are a good Mom for dressing up!

Bobby and Misty said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is your family! I am so happy for you. Your boys are way cute!! How fun! It was great to check out your blog and see how you are doing!!

Misty Anderson (Breinholt)