4/5/14

Last Minute Bowling

 I have been asking Case for WEEKS what he wants to do for his 9th birthday party. He could never make up his mind on what would be fun.  He tossed around the cabin and laser tag, non of which seemed fun for him.  Then all of a sudden it was his birthday and he hadn't made up his mind.  I suggested bowling and he thought that sounded like a good idea.  So I text a couple of his friends and we were all set!  We loaded up my car, my mom's new car and Jeremy's truck and headed over to the Brunswick Zone in Gilbert.  Here is who went with us:
Ledger, Case, Nate, Jack, Jackson, Drew, Jordan, Quin, Brody, 
Berkley, Jefferson, Parker and Chandler.  
 These boys had an absolute ball tonight!  They were hilarious!
 Case loved having all his friends with him tonight.  This is the cutest 9 year old boy on earth!
 We had to get 2 lanes and there was a little friendly competition going on with the 2 lanes of boys.  
 Of course we ordered everything on the menu and these boys ate and ate and ate!
 Even little Miss B. got in on the action!
 During the second game of bowling, Case opened his presents.
 Case's friend Chandler gave him this cool bow and arrow.  He was beyond excited!
 After bowling, we took all the boys back to our house for pizza and soda.  These boys had just as much fun at our house then they did at the bowling alley.  
I hadn't really planned for cake or ice cream at the party so Case got to blow out his candle in a small bowl of mints.  I don't think he cared.  Tonight was so fun!  Even though it was last minute, it was a great party!

No comments: