Case is making me crazy these days.
He is being super picky about what he is going to wear to school each day. It's a battle every morning.
He REFUSES to wear a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt when it is cold outside. Luckily there have only been 2 cold days so far.
He is purposely ignoring me when I ask him to do something.
He has started rolling his eyes at me.
He is getting a little more physical with me then I like.
Today when I was trying to talk to him about a reading test he bombed, he was all irritated and kept walking away from me stomping his feet and yelling. When I asked him why he was being so grouchy toward me he said, "You're getting so annoying mom!"I have to say, I wasn't quite ready for that comment yet. I realize that when I have 3 teenage boys at home, I may hear that comment, but not from a 7 year old. Not yet. I guess there's a reason they call it sassy 7 year old. Although he is cute, he may wind up in the curb! Or at Sugar's house!
2 comments:
We've been there. Sorry, it is no fun.
ah, i feel ya, sister. i was taking emmi to her friends birthday party last weekend and was asking her if she was excited. she never answered me so i asked two more times, thinking she didn't hear me. finally she yelled at me and told me that i needed to calm down and stop being so excited about parties. she also added that i was crazy. HOW'S THAT!?! stinking 5 going on 15, i tell ya!
Post a Comment