11/10/12

Flag Football Fall 2012

 We finished our flag football season today.  It was a great season for Case and Ledger.  Brody's season we could have done without.  I can't stand that this league does a 9-11 age group....especially since I have a 9 year old.  It's too big of an age span for kids to play in together. 
So we had 6 football games today.  Ledger's team ended up winning the 5-6 division which was so fun.  These 2 coaches are seriously the best coaches ever.  They were so positive and kind.  I looooved having them as coaches, they deserved to win!
Ledger loved having Little E. on his team again this year.  This is a cute group of boys.
Run Ledger! RUN!!!
Keep going Ledger!!
Checking out his grass stained knee!
Coach Kelly was awesome too.  Although he called Case "Wes" for most of the season, Case loved having him as a coach.  We laughed for weeks about this name mix up because when I asked Case why he never told his coach that his name was "Case" he told me, "Cause I kinda like the name Wes Mom." I think Case is considering a permanent name change on his birth certificate.  
This Bronco team was fun to play with.  Although they didn't have a winning season, they had fun and learned a ton!
Wes loves flag football.  He is really good at the sport.
 Wes played both offense and defense this year which was fun for him and us.
This is really the only picture of Brody I have from the tournament.  He struggles with flag football so he doesn't get a lot of playing time.  He loves playing with a team and is a good sport about the game.  I am really proud of him for giving it his all at practice and at the games.  
Sugar and Nanny were able to come watch some of the games during the tournament.  Although it was freezing cold, we enjoyed our last games of the season.  

No comments: