I hate that spring break is over. I have really enjoyed having my kiddos home with me.
I love that I get to have them all to myself, no friends to compete with. Here were some of the highlights:
Doing puzzles at the cabin.
Searching for the pot of gold.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs on a beautiful spring day.
El Charro before the baseball game.
Holding hands with Case through the mall.
Getting all 4 kids new shoes and then having lunch at Z Tejas.
14 year anniversary dinner at Michael Dominicks.
Watching the boys rollerblade in the house because there are no
cracks on the tile like there are on the sidewalk.
Skateland (talk about bringing back memories)
A fun primary sharing time that was faaaarrr from reverent.
FHE on service and some plans to remember this boy.
On Saturday we went to Skateland for Katy's 7th birthday. Talk about bringing back memories. It was the dang funniest thing you've ever seen. My kids were in heaven! They must have skated around the ring 100 times. They wore glow sticks around their necks and had a ball. I think I laughed the entire time I was there, not much has changed! Case was a hoot at Skateland. The kid danced and skated the whole time. Hilarious!
Yep...even 2 year old's can skate. This little lady couldn't get enough of Skateland.
I think Brody may have found his new sport. For 2 days rollerblading was all he wanted to do.
Ledger skated around the ring like he has been doing it all his life.
So one thing that has changed at Skateland are these "Skate Mate's" that you can use to help you skate. They are so awesome! Miss B. didn't really need one to help her but looooved pushing it around the ring.
3 generations at Skateland!
The End!








1 comment:
Looks like a fun week! I am usually really excited to get the kids back to school but this time around I was very sad too! Life is much easier and fun with no crazy schedules!
Post a Comment