3/4/12

Basketball Season

 Our winter 2012 basketball season is officially over.  It has been a year of learning, growing and making new friends.  
 A huge thank you to Coach Hall (not pictured) and Coach Kurtz for coaching Brody's team this year.  This is a nice group of kids.  Brody loved practicing and playing with them each week.
 Case  looooved this season with Coach Morin.  He learned a ton and enjoyed the games so much.  After yesterday's game, we headed over to the Morin's house for a BBQ with the team.  While there, Coach handed out trophies and said a little something about each of the players.  When it was Case's turn, Coach Morin said, "Case was by far my most favorite kid on the team to watch each week." Oh you should have seen the look on Case's face.  That's all he talked about the rest of the day.  I have to agree, Case was a fun kid to watch on the court (see pictures below)
 Case literally chucks the ball into the hoop when he gets a shot.  Rarely does he make it, but boy does this kid make some great defense plays that really help the team.
 Coach Morin was right...Case is a fun player to watch on the court.  At yesterday's game, my mom and I could not stop laughing.  Case does this CRAZY head bob thing when he's guarding or being guarded.  It is the dang funniest thing you've ever seen.  Picture a seizure mixed with dance moves. Trust me when I say that his opponent must think he has some mental disabilities when he's on the court. HILARIOUS!!
We could not contain ourselves yesterday.  By time it was over, I had makeup all over my face cause I couldn't stop crying in laughter. Wish you could have all been there to experience the fun!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like a fun season. LOVE the pictures of you guys laughing :)