OH! I'm drooling. Do you get critters? I'm too afraid to even start because of the skunks and bunnies around here. I rely solely on my friends and neighbors for their fresh veggies and homemade wheat bread. I know...it's about time to start. Thanks for the inspiration.
I can't wait to start my garden! Will you help me? I just got home from fresh n easy with my frozen veggies and now I want to throw them out....jelous!
5 comments:
Your garden is awesome! I'm jealous!!
OH! I'm drooling. Do you get critters? I'm too afraid to even start because of the skunks and bunnies around here. I rely solely on my friends and neighbors for their fresh veggies and homemade wheat bread. I know...it's about time to start.
Thanks for the inspiration.
I can't wait to start my garden! Will you help me? I just got home from fresh n easy with my frozen veggies and now I want to throw them out....jelous!
Yeah! Good job, you guys!
I'm so impressed!!! When do you find the time to garden?!?!
Post a Comment