1/17/10

4 Months...ALREADY?

Yes it's another tutu made by yours truly.  Did I mention I'm a tutu making addict?


Where is the time going?  Seriously...it can stop any time now!  Miss B is 4 months old today and couldn't be any cuter!  She is eating great, sleeping great, and smiling ALL THE TIME.  It is hilarious cause she flat out laughs at me all day long (I am quite easy to laugh at!).  Talk about not being able to get a dang thing done.  All I want to do is watch her laugh and smile.  She is awesome!!  She is still drinking 5-6 ounces every 3 hours but are you ready for this...she goes down for the night at 7:00,  I wake her up at 10:00 to "top her off" and she sleeps until 7 or 8 the next morning!  It is great! (I hope I didn't just jinx myself by telling you what a good sleeper she is!) You should see this girl sleep.  Her crib is lined in hot pink minky so she sleeps with her arms straight out to the side so that she is touching both sides of her crib bumper. It is super soft and plush so I can't say I blame her!  One interesting thing about Miss B is that she is LOUD.  I guess she has to be in this house, but man, she squawks and squeals all day!  She has a lot to say!  She is rolling over, mainly from her tummy to her back,  but one day I put her on her back to play and came back to check on her and she was on her tummy.  Unless one of the boys flipped her over, she did it on her own.  Who knows!  I am madly in love with this little diva and can't wait to see how she changes and grows this next month.  

3 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

They grow up way to fast! Love that outfit! What are you going to do with all those cute tutu's??? You might have to try for another girl! :)

Ashley Harris said...

I can't believe she's already 4 months old! She is just too cute and seems like the perfect child!

nevedobson said...

she is SOOO cute. we love seeing what kind of ensemble she is wearing every sunday.

*emmi came and sat on my lap asked 'where's ledger?' so i scrolled down to his picture and she said 'oh, he's so cute. so cute.'