Here he comes! My heart was very heavy watching this bus drive up the street!
Getting off the bus with his "Bus Buddies!"
If you have third grade bus buddies as cute as these neighbor girls, wouldn't you want to ride the bus too!
Brought my Kindergartner home from school today (UGH!)
He's begged, pleaded, asked neighborhood friends to talk to his Mom! I've just been ignoring him and hoping he would forget! Ever since that dang field trip to the museum he's wanted to ride the bus to or from school! Today I finally gave in (I'm not sure why!) I wrote notes to the teacher, bus driver and even the "bus buddy" teacher letting them all know Brody would take the bus home today. I stressed all day hoping it would go well and that he would be safe! Today Case, Ledger and I rode our bikes up the street to meet him. Of course he loved it and wants to do it all the time now! I'm really not ready for all this growing up stuff! It can just stop right now!
2 comments:
I totally understand the whole fear of having your child ride the bus it is like putting your childs life in someone elses hands! Tyla has been asking to ride the bus too, but I think she is still too young. I am glad you let Brody do it now I won't feel as bad when I give in!!! What a little stud he is. Lucky girls I would have to say!
My kids are on the same bus if it makes you feel any better. We are the first stop to get on and first stop to get off!! Well when we make it on the bus in the morning anyhow!!
I get all emotional the first day of school and then it gets easier.
Post a Comment