
Jeremy and the boys chillin' on the hammock!

Brooklyn and Ella driving the jeep. She has to be the worst driver I've ever seen! Sorry Ella Girl, but Case and Ledger will not be driving with you in 13 years!
We've been at the cabin! All the kiddos are sick. If you think coughing, sneezing, fevers, runny noses and watery eyes are gonna stop this rowdy bunch from having fun, you're CRAZY! No Way...not on Spring Break! What have you been doing for Spring Break?



3 comments:
I have been working for Spring Break!! Oh and my husband is at a Cubs game right now!! yep, I am just a jelous, bitter prego women right now! I am glad you guys are having fun! Love the fun pics!
How fun!!! Looks like you have all been having a super time. Sorry that the kiddos have been sick. When are you guys coming back? Have a safe drive home.
I love reading your blog, Linds!! It makes my week. We went to Utah for Spring Break, 12 hours of an 18month old in a carseat. Fun times!! I'm in the process of updating. When do you find out if it's a princess or not?
Post a Comment