
Ella, Brody, Case, Presley, Brooklyn and Ledger

Ella, Case, Brody, Sugar, Presley, Brooklyn, and Ledger
Over Spring Break, my sister and her girls flew in from Pennsylvania to spend 10 days with us. The cousins had so much fun playing together, I wish they would move back so they could play all the time! Yesterday, my Mom decided she wanted a picture of the grandkids and her. What a joke! I seriously don't know how you people do these family pictures where you all look adorable. We can't ever seem to get all the kids looking in the same direction let alone get them to hold still long enough to get a picture. Anyhow, even though they may all be looking somewhere different, they look cute!
2 comments:
I love the pic of your mom with her grandkids! I wish so much I had one with my mom and our kids! so Cute!!
Your pictures are wonderful, and that the non-posed look is what adds such character. Your mom looks beautiful!
Post a Comment